Wednesday, June 18, 2008

In Memory of Tristen my Baby Sis...



Tristen's Poem

Exquisite and fair as a blessing from the heavens above,

Thou stood before humanity a true princess indeed.

Beauty so immaculate that even sinless angels doth envy thee,

Thine heart solid gold and intentions so pure.

Thou didst teach all to love only with every fiber of being remain,

A smile that conquered even the fiercest maelstroms vast.

Thine angelic laugh that graced all ears resounds within the confines of the soul,

But home to thine adored paradise thou couldst not refrain.

Eager to behold the very face of thine Father Lord over all,

He doth sit upon his throne among the constellations so enchanting divine.

Thou doth accompany him as his fair angelic queen celestial,

Gazing upon those thou didst cherish exceedingly who now weep for thy loss,

Rain drops trickle down the window panes as if heaven weeps for thee too.

Gone from our presence for a minute frame in our timeline,

But indelibly etched within our minds our hearts and our lives thou wilt forever be.

Liberated from thy prison rampant with sorrow and pain,

Paradise welcomes thee as its honored daughter abundant.

Home to thy maker with love's arms spread open wide,

To receive the angel who did touched all of our lives.

~We'll Miss Our Beloved Tristen~
By: Tori Welk

This poem was created by an angel. It's not all true doctrine but she created just for Tristen. She saw Tristen every day, they worked right across from each other and became great friends. When me and my mom went to clean out Tristen's desk at work Tori handed that to us we read it and of course bawled and bawled and hugged Tori over and over she's an amazing girl. Part of this poem was on the back of the program at Tristen's funeral. 

I love her so much and miss her every day! I just keep waiting for the pain to stop and I believe and know it will stop it just takes times. I've also been comforted to know that Tristen is not hurting anymore. For a while it's like could feel her mourning with us. I still feel her at times but I know she is just great!

I will forever miss you Tristanable!

With all my love, Cami

P.S. The picture at the top was taken about 3 weeks before she died.



5 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Cami,

That is a beautiful poem. It made my cry, too! Just beautiful!

Well, I wanted you to know I was checking in. I had fun with you and Bo today.

Wade and Cami White said...

I always have a great time with you. But I have just felt so up tight, and crying all the time but I just can't handle it most of the time. I have to talk about it. I don't know I don't want people ever worried about saying something. I feel like I may bug some people because that's all I talk about. Oh well...love you!

Emily Snow said...

You do not bug me by talking about it. I just wish I had more comforting words to say or good advice...but I will always listen and know that I truly do care and I do worry. But that's cause I love ya!

The Morton Family said...

Cami-
What a beautiful poem. Such talent!
She was so beautiful!
I hope you are doing okay. I think this is a great idea for you to go through all the emotions that come with the loss of a loved one.
Much love to you!
Jen

Amy~Kins said...

Cami, Tristen was an amazing friend. I miss her so much. The pic in the post was the last time I saw her. I am glad I was able to hang out with her that night. I hope you are doing better. It is such a hard thing to move on from. She will always be with us. I love her. I love your family!!!