Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How could are baby do this to us...

I hope my mom doesn't kill me for putting this up it was taken just about 21 years ago. As we are all greiving the loss of our little sister, my poor parents are greiving the loss of there baby daughter. I guess we got almost 21 great years with her with all the Good the Bad and the Ugly.lol Just to her those words come out of my mothers mouth "My baby, my baby how could she do that to her self what did WE DO?!!" They did everything in the world for her and they loved her with all there heart as do I. 
As I sat at my sister's grave sight tonight it was quiet and warm. I saw another very fresh grave and went and read the label it was a kid I went to High School with. He also took his own life. I  almost hurt more for his family because I know what there going through(to a point because everyone grieves differently.) and of course you don't wish this pain on anyone.

No comments: